The case for adopting digital technology is simple: Businesses who effectively adopt digital technology grow 26% faster and deliver 21% higher growth profits. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a builder or a printer, it’s almost impossible to scale your business without the effective adoption of digital technology.
The Growth through digital technology programme is designed to help businesses deliver higher growth and higher profits through supporting them to develop and implement a digital action plan. The programme will help businesses to:
• Attract customers
• Enter new markets
• Manage and control performance
• Grow the value of existing customers
• Control costs and finances
• Engage and motivate your people
• Build business resilience and security
A range of thought provoking and highly engaging workshops
At the heart of Growth through digital technology is a range of thought provoking, high energy and highly practical workshops delivered by the programme’s partners. The workshops are designed to challenge conventional wisdom, stimulate new thinking about how a business can scale, and to support the development and implementation of digital vision and strategy.
Growth through Digital Technology is a partnership between the North East LEP and some of the technology sector’s biggest names including Microsoft, BT and Nominet. The initiative is also supported by local partners such as the Federation of Small Businesses, Asian Business Connections, Sunderland Software City, Digital Skills Academy and the Department for International Trade.
Growth through digital technology is part of the North East Growth Hub’s offering to help businesses reach their full potential.
Find out more
For more information, or to find out how you could become a programme partner, contact Business Growth Director, Colin Bell.
Delivering Faster and More Profitable Growth is on 24 November. Learn tools and techniques to grow your business with digital technology: fast. Book online now.
Department for International Trade Digital Taster sessions
‘Boost Your International Sales Online’ , a monthly taster session aimed at introducing businesses of all sectors to best practice for international web optimisation, social media and selling on e-market places overseas
- 9 November, Durham Dales Centre , Stanhope
- 13 December, Northern Design Centre, Gateshead
- 12 January, Tees Valley, venue tbc
- 7 February, Northumberland, venue tbc
- 14 March, Newcastle, venue tbc
In addition to these Digital Tasters, the Department for International Trade are also running a series of full day workshops to support the learning from the Digital Tasters, these are as follows:,
- 29 November, Web Optimisation, Sunderland, venue tbc
- 8 December, Social Media for Lead Generation, South Shields, venue tbc
- 24 January, Web Optimisation , Tees Valley, venue tbc
- 28 March, Social Media for Lead Generation , Durham, venue tbc.